Friday 22 October 2010

What did you decide to do first? Why? Did it help?

At first, I decided to go onto Google and search up for what makes a good magazine. The reason I decided to do this task first was because I planned to search up on the main factors of what makes a good magazine in text and then I planned to look at a few magazines and pick out these factors and I felt that this would help my knowledge grow on the topic and would help me to make a magazine that has most of these factors and would attract my target audience successfully. I felt that it helped me because I now know a lot more than I did about attracting the target audience from the codes and conventions added to the magazine and the and how I can make the front cover catch people eyes and how to highlight the key factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment