Friday 22 October 2010

Summarise what you have to do for the Preliminary exercise

For the preliminary exercise, I needed to do some research about how to catch my target audience’s eye and what codes and conventions can help me complete this successfully. Whilst doing the research, it would have been best to make sure that I also look at a few front covers as well to help me and after researching about what catches peoples eyes and codes and conventions in text, I figured that it would help if I looked at a few images to try and identify these. I done this because I thought that when it comes to the main task it would make it easier for me to use a wider range of techniques to gather my target audience’s attention and with the content of my magazine I would like to have made the reader want to read on and maybe get the next copy and become attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment