Friday 22 October 2010

How did you have to adapt to complete your research? What else did you look at - Why?

Whilst I was doing my research, I looked at my schools magazine and found a little bit of information about this but I needed to find more. So I went onto Google and looked for different magazine relating to the content of my magazine to find out a bit more on how to attract my target audience and make them want to read my magazine. I also looked at how to attract my target audience by the codes and conventions. The reason I researched this was so I could gather a bit more background information on the type of magazine I wanted and how to attract the audience and this information would effectively help me to create a successful front cover for the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment